A wonderful story (AKA I hate myself on video)

Thank you so much to Hannah from Tacoma Strong who put together this fabulous video about my business and philosophy.  Bonus cute footage of my kids!


A little secret?  One of the questions that didn't make the cut was what I would do to improve Tacoma for artists.  I said that I would improve pedestrian infrastructure and safety, because a safe city that promotes exploring is a city that inspires art.


Thank you to Tacoma Strong for featuring me!  They have video packages and affiliate packages (super reasonable packages for content creation!), check them out here!

Comments

  1. I love this! I would agree that I think Tacoma needs to be much more pedestrian friendly. I have a lot more to say about that but I'll spare you the rambling. One of the things I loved about Seattle was the ability to walk out the door, hop on a bus, hit up a neighborhood and just explore and you were sure to find something cool. Tacoma seems to just take more work to find the gems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. I wish I could just wish better sidewalks into existence. I actually wrote a whole lengthy letter to the council about a bunch of really bad intersections and all of the dangerous things I'd seen, sent it to like 10 people in the city government plus a few newspapers.... and crickets. It was such a bummer.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts